When a public charge card is used at stations within the tenant's roaming network, records of the token data are stored.
In some cases, public charging transactions are not authorized by the station due to the roaming databases being out of sync. It's possible to synchronize the databases through the card's roaming tab.
- Go to Cards.
- Search and click the card in the overview.
- Open the Roaming tab.
The overview displays token data that was exchanged over the roaming connection:
- CPO: The Charge Point Operator of the station at which the card was used.
- Valid: Whether or not the card is a valid token. Can be True or False.
- Issuer: The Mobility Service Provider that issued the card.
- Whitelist: Whether or not the card is whitelisted, and therefore does not need an authorization request from the MSP. The statuses are as follows:
- Always: The card is always accepted for a charging transaction.
- Allowed: The card can be whitelisted, as well as receive a real-time authorization from the MSP.
- Allowed_Offline: The card can only be whitelisted if the CPO is unable to reach the MSP.
- Never: Whitelisting is forbidden; only real-time authorization from the MSP is allowed.
- Language: The language code in accordance with ISO 639-1.
- Updated on: The time at which the database was last synchronized.
Synchronize roaming data
- To synchronize the data for a particular connection, click the synchronize icon in the last column the relevant entry.
- To synchronize all roaming connections made, click Synchronize all to the bottom of the overview.