A customer can decide to upgrade or downgrade their card subscription. If they upgrade their subscription, it is effective immediately. However, if they downgrade to a cheaper subscription, it won't be in effect until after the original subscription had ended.
Should your customer request you to do this for them, you can do so as follows:
- Go to Cards in the sidebar menu.
- Search and click the card.
- Open the Billing plan tab and click Update billing plan.
- Click Select on the subscription that your customer wants from options available.
- If applicable, select a price for the subscription and fill in a purchase order number.
- Click Next.
- Check the overview to make sure all of the information is correct.
- Click Save to update the billing plan.
Customers can update their card subscription themselves by navigating to their card's billing plan.