Create the legal entity from which you operate your CSP business.
Go to Settings → Legal entities.
Click the + icon in the bottom right corner.
Provide the Basic information for your legal entity:
- Company number (optional field for reference purposes)
- VAT number
- Enter your legal entity's Address information:
- Street name (or flat, suite, building, or floor)
- House number (this is an optional field, in which you can also enter a house name).
- ZIP/Postal code
- Select a Country from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the legal entity's Billing information:
- Select a Currency from those available in the drop-down menu.
If you have Invoicing enabled, you can enter a starting number for invoices here by entering a number in the Next invoice number fields.
Next invoice number is the number of the first invoice the platform generates for either subscriptions or transactions. Each subsequent invoice is one number higher than the previous one.
There are three different types of invoice that can be sent from the platform:
- Billing plan invoicing is for invoices that your customers pay for their station and/or card subscription(s).
- Station transactions invoicing is for invoices based on transactions that have taken place on a public station.
- Card transactions invoicing is for invoices based on transactions that have taken place using a public charge card.
Define a starting point for your customers' Billing account numbers and enter it in Next billing account number.
This number is the first number for accounts that reside in a country that is supported by this legal entity.
Click Save to create your legal entity, or Cancel to revert the changes.
Next invoice number and the Next billing account number cannot be edited at a later stage.