Customers of your platform can sign up for an account themselves through your login screen by clicking Sign up. A user with the Tenant admin or Customer support role can invite customers to create an account through the tenant platform.
When you invite a customer to use the platform, they activate and set up their account themselves. An email containing an activation link is sent to the email address you entered. Account activation emails are only valid for 24 hours, but it is possible to resend an invitation if necessary.
Set up support links
To set up your support links:
- Go to Settings → Support links.
- Place a relevant URL in each support link field.
- Click Save.
Invite an account
Your customers can sign up for their account themselves directly through the login screen. It's also possible for you to create their account for them by inviting them to use the platform.
Currently, your customers subscribe to your services by selecting a billing plan for each charging asset they activate in their account. Soon, you'll be able to offer your business customers an easier onboarding through Enterprise Plans. This option will enable you to set up a Custom-built subscription for the entire account. Within this subscription, you can define a price per activated asset, make public charging available to stations and cards globally, and optionally invite your customer to use their account.
To add an account:
- Go to Accounts.
- Click + New account.
- Select Standard.
- Enter your customer's email address.
- Click Send invitation.
Your customer should receive an email with a link to verify their email address and set up their account. For security reasons, the link is only valid for 24 hours. However, you can resend them an invitation if necessary.
Customers can sign up for their own account by navigating to your platform and clicking Sign up on the login screen.
Invite a sub-account
To invite a sub-account:
- Go to Accounts and search the account under which the sub-account should be added.
- Click + Add sub-account in the top-right corner.
- Select Employee or Subsidiary under Who will use this account? depending on what best suits the sub-account's needs.
- Enter an Account name.
- Enter the Email address of the sub-account user.
- Select Business or Consumer for the account type. Note that Business requires the sub-account user to provide company details.
- Enter a reimbursement Rate in EUR for private charging sessions:
- To enable automated reimbursement if the account is an Employee sub-account.
- To enable manual reimbursement if the account is a Subsidiary sub-account.
- Click Send invitation.
The sub-account user should receive an invitation email requesting them to verify their email address. The verification link is valid for 24 hours.
You can choose to Add another sub-account directly from the confirmation panel.
Resend an activation link
After inviting a customer to your platform, they have 24 hours to activate their account through the link sent by email. If they haven't done this, you can resend them an activation link.
- Go to Users → Customers.
- Search for the user in the list.
- Click the user and click Resend invitation.