Your customers gain an account to use the platform when they sign up or upon invitation. See onboarding customers for more information.
You can access all of your accounts and manage certain aspects, such as defining which charging features are available to a specific account.
To access a specific account:
- Go to Accounts in the sidebar.
- Search and select the account from the list.
You should be navigated to the account's overview tab.
Accessing an account through cards or stations
To quickly access an account through the Cards overview:
- Go to Cards.
- Search and click the customer's card.
- Click the relevant card to continue to the account’s overview. You should be navigated to the card’s Overview tab.
- The Account name shown in this tab is a direct link to the account. Click it to navigate to all information about the account.
To quickly access an account through Stations management:
- Go to Stations → Management in the sidebar menu.
- Use the Account name search filter to search for the account.
- Click a widget to open the stations list side panel and select a station.
- You should be navigated to the station’s Overview
- The Account name in the Details widget is a direct link to the account. Click it to navigate to all information about the account to which the station belongs.